Monday, November 26, 2007

#19 Web 2.0 Awards

I've had a good trawl through the Web 2.0 awards - a few we've already encountered in our Learning 2.0 experience. Blog guides Technorati and Bloglines are there although Findory seems to have left town. Picasa is a great photo-sharing site and Wetpaint seemed to be a really easy tool for building wikis. In the library I might use and show people Reader2.com which shares a lot of similarities with Librarything, although it's nowhere as comprehensive. There's lots of fun stuff too. An absolutely fiendish but absorbing game is the "Guess the Google image-guessing game" where you have to guess the keyword that goes with the images. I've put a little widget on my blog that gives a "quote of the day" using Springwidgets and now I'm more than ready to relax with a suggestion from the cocktail builder. Slainte.

No comments: