Monday, October 8, 2007

Technology or 10 Things I Love/Hate about You

Looking back at that last post it was sooo serious.
Technology:
Ten Things I love (and hate) about you
1. Hyperlinks
Broken Links
2. Email
Spam
3. Looking at the Pyramids on GoogleEarth
Spending half the night on GoogleEarth
4. Interesting information on Wikipedia
Mad crackpot misinformation on Wikipedia
5. Johnny Depp on YouTube
John Howard on YouTube
6. Getting a bargain on Ebay
Getting ripped off on Ebay
7. I can listen to that program on a Podcast
I have far too many podcasts to listen to.
8. Great music on the iPod
It crashed and all my songs have vanished
9. Bookmarking that fabulous website
Forgetting to bookmark that fabulous site and now I can't find it!
10. Download success!
Cannot find server.....

1 comment:

Webgurl said...

Cool list Librarywitch. You're doing a great job with the exercises and the blog.

Cheers, webgurl